Claims of Infringement
Nueday respects the intellectual property of others and requires that you do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), the text of which may be found on the United States Copyright Office website located at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Nueday will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged copyright infringement that are duly reported to its Designated Copyright Agent identified in the notice below. If you believe your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Nueday's Copyright Agent the following information:
· Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or-if multiple works are covered by this Notice-you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
· Identify the material or link you claim is infringing and provide a description of where the infringing work is located on the Website.
· Provide your mailing address, telephone number and, if available, email address.
· Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
· I hereby state that I have a good-faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., fair use).
· I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
· Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Nueday to: